Hong Kong Lawyers, Notaries, Civil Celebrants.
We have over 30 lawyers to provide Hong Kong legal services meeting your basic legal needs.
Our professional services include:
- Civil litigation matters, defending a criminal charge. Legal representation in court proceedings, mitigations, trials and appeals in courts.
- Legal advice and court representations in commercial disputes. Drafting of commercial and business contracts.
- Personal & corporate insolvency: personal bankruptcies, credit cards and loans restructuring (Debt relief plan, DRP or IVA)
- Notary Public to notarize document and arrange apostille or legalization.
- China-Appointed Attesting Officer to attest Hong Kong documents for use in China
- Civil celebrant of marriages to register Hong Kong marriage. Solemnize your marriages in our offices or at outside wedding venues.
- Legal advice and drafting legal documents relating to different law issues: family legal matters such as probate, wills, trusts and divorce, separation and matters on your business.