We have a strong practice in matrimonial or family court proceedings. We are currently handling thousands of active Hong Kong divorce cases, matters of separation, children custody, maintenance and property adjustment all arising from divorce process.
Hushands and wives not yet decided to divorce may consider separation. Our legal services include giving sensible legal advice and preparation of separation deed. Our legal fee is reasonable. Men and wives who are determined to get a divorce may instruct us to represent them in family court for the proceedings. We may act as legal representatives in court whether the proceedings are contentious or non-contentious. However, men or wives should take note that legal fees are high in prolonged matriminal battles in court. In any event, we are happy to give you sensible legal advice to face this.
There are side and ancially matters arising from divorce proceedings in court. These include:
- grounds of divorce proceedings
- children custody
- maintenance to spouse or children
- financial and ancillary applications
- division of family or matrimonial properties or assets
If the hushand and wife are agreeable on the major issues, our lawyers are pleased to draft a settlement agreement setting out terms that having been agreed upon and as the case may be submit it to become a court order:
- separation agreement dealing with children custody and maintenance to children or spouse
- property adjustment on family assets such as matrimonial home and other valuable assets
- guardianship appointment or agreements.
- family trusts.